Download Word Document here. View HTML version below:
This form is to be completed by the mentor and fellow during the annual review meeting. This form provides summary ratings of the fellow’s progress during the past year. It also documents the fellow’s future goals and necessary steps to achieve those goals.
This form is part of the renewal package and must be completed before the fellow is renewed.
- Were the research goals from the last evaluation achieved?
- What are the fellow’s research goals for the next year?
- Were efforts toward publications and presentations satisfactory?
- List steps for improvement of above items, if needed.
- Using a 5-point scale (1 = serious concerns to 5 = excellent), provide a summary rating of the fellow in these areas:
- Productivity ____
- Creativity ____
- Initiative ____
- Reliability ____
- Team Member ____
- Overall Performance ____
- Identify steps necessary to improve any low ratings.
- What are the fellow’s career goals?
- What steps are needed to achieve these goals (e.g., more attendance at career development events)?
Your signature below indicates that you agree with the information on this form.
Fellow’s Signature & Date
Mentor’s Signature & Date