Past Career Lectures from at NIDA IRP:
- Project Management as a Career Path: Perspective from Biotech and Nonprofit Sectors
Sanya Fanous Whitaker, Ph.D.
Foundation for the NIH
June 26, 2015
- Navigating the Academic Career Track as a Junior Faculty
Mary Kay Lobo, Ph.D.
University of Maryland School of Medicine
October 17, 2014
- From Bench to FDA: Career Development Outside of the Laboratory
Sarah Pope Miksinski, Ph.D.
Office of New Drug Quality Assessmet, FDA
May 16, 2014
- Career Options and Job Resources for Young Scientists
Tianna Hicklin, Ph.D.
Assistant Editor, Science/AAAS
April 18, 2014
- My Life as an NIH Program Officer
Minda Lynch, Ph.D.
Chief, Behavioral and Cognitive Science Branch, NIDA
October 25, 2013
- The Teaching Experience
Stacey Williams, Ph.D.
School of Pharmacy, Notre Dame of Maryland University
June 7, 2013
- Taking Your Passion for Science to a Career Away from the Bench
Director, Center for Careers in Science and Technology, AAAS
May 10, 2013
- Benchwork to Deskwork: Working Within the Federal Government
Allison Hoffman, Ph.D.
Center for Tobacco Products, FDA
April 5, 2013
- Transferable Skills
Lori Conlan, Ph.D.
Director, Office of Postdoctoral Services, NIH
March 1, 2013