Participate in Research Studies
If you are interested in participating in a clinical research study, please click here for more information or call 1-800-534-8254.
The NIDA IRp does not provide medical advice. For medical advice, we strongly urge you to contact a qualified health care provider.
- For information about how to know if you or a loved one needs treatment, and how to find it, visit our Step-by-Step Guides.
- To find a treatment center in your area, please visit the SAMHSA Treatment Locator. NIDA does not endorse any specific treatment program.
- If you are looking for an addiction specialist, please visit the American Society of Addiction Medicine.
Contact the NIDA Intramural Research Program
Office of the Scientific Director – NIDA IRP
251 Bayview Blvd., Room 04A505, Suite 200
Baltimore, MD 21224
NIDA IRP, Main Number: 443-740-2463
NIDA IRP, Clinical Research Studies: 443-740-2273
Contact us via Email
- Scientific Director: Antonello Bonci, M.D.
- Deputy Scientific Director: Amy H. Newman, Ph.D.
- Chief of Staff: Michelle Leff, M.D., M.B.A.
- Chief, Administrative Management Branch: Thomas Haines
- Associate Director for Education & Training: Steve Heishman, Ph.D.
- Associate Director for Diversity and Outreach: Jean Lud Cadet, M.D.
- Clinical Director: Karran Phillips
- Director, Animal Care Section: Kyle Stump, DVM, DACLAM
- Program Specialist: Wendy Marshall
- Program Assistant: Cassandra Matthews
- Program Specialist: Stephanie Glynn
- Program Specialist: Josh Kysiak
- Management Analyst: Adrienne Snyder
- Writer/Editor: Mary Pfeiffer, Ph.D.
- NIDA IRP Webmaster: Marc Raley